Monday, May 2, 2011

"Post-Graduation: Home And Heartbreak (Part 4): Adultery With Amanda II"

          From the moment that I opened my mouth, I knew that Amanda was feeling me. After you have been galfing a while, you just know a girl wants you. It is almost like a sixth sense in that you can perceive her most intimate desires without her uttering a word. It is that instant, when your eyes meet and the two of you are momentarily transported to an alternate universe, alone. Anyone who has been in this situation knows exactly what I am referring to. If you haven't, you MUST learn how to master eye contact. I talk about in my book "Galfing: A Young Man's Guide," the majority of human communication is body language. You MUST learn how to speak with your body because with the right gaze, you can capture the person that you  desire, without ever saying a word. I've done it and being that it is a Sunday night, your going to have to trust that on the Lord's day, I lie less often. Sidenote, yesterday my sister graduated from the University of Michigan as well. Congratulations to her and the class of 2011 as they are now Michigan Alumni. We had family come into town to see her graduate. After the ceremony at The Big House, we came back home to eventually celebrate with her at this fancy Chinese  restaurant.  At around 10:30 in the evening, she was ready to return to Ann Arbor and so she asked my father to drive her back to AA. I hopped onto my bike to follow them up. I had been messaging with Cassie and according to her, her Maria and Uz were starting on Main St. I suggested to my sister that we start there and she agreed. For time's sake, I won't get into the night but we got CHOCOLATE WASTED! The interesting thing however was that I didn't get the woman that I wanted (Note the choice of words "Woman" not "girl"). 

          For those that don't know, Main St. bars are catered for the young professionals and the older crowd. Hence why the decor is very "trendy," and even when they are watered down (another story in of itself), the drinks are SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive. The average undergrad does not frequent Main St. and downtown Ann Arbor. Moments after arriving, this woman caught my attention @RushStreet. She was in  her late 40's, standing about 5'9", a great smile, with a voluptuous body. She had long blond hair that ended in bangs that stopped just short of her eyes. I don't know why but bangs excite me. When I see a girl with bangs, it is almost as if she is "peeking" at me from her window, as I am standing outside it, trying to steal her into the night; without waking her father. Shortly after arriving @RushStreet, my sister and I ordered overpriced drinks and found Cassie and Maria sitting at the end of a bar. Introductions were made and we began enjoying our night. I was standing at the end of the bar so directly to the left of me was one of the booths where I noticed this woman. She was seated at the center position of the "U" and with a tilt of my head leftward, she was in direct view. I first noticed her smile and said, "Ohhh!" She could have been smiling at anything so I continued mingling with our group and taking shots of tequila, four at a time. This was my sisters doing as she was CLEARLY trying to get fucked up. Kids these days, you have to pace yourself when assaulting your liver but you only graduate once so I was said, "Fuck it!" The night progressed with the music blaring, the shot girls walking back and forth and people dancing as we were right at the edge of the dancing area. However, every time that I would tilt my head to the left this woman was smiling and "peeking" at yours truly.  I wanted her. So she gets up to walk somewhere  and as she walks by with her head tilted towards me, our eyes locked. From the sparks that flew, I wished it were our lips. We held this gaze as she did not even look at where she was going, until she was past me.  Rush Street was packed but in that moment, we were alone. I was hooked and decided to do act. I kept drinking and mingling with our group, patiently awaiting her return.

     About half an hour later, she eventually returned and by this time Uz and his two boys had joined us at the bar. I was talking to Uz when the woman returned and stood with her back to me in front of her booth. I don't know how I missed this but at that moment, I noticed this older gentleman that she was talking to. Up until that moment I had only noticed the other woman that she was talking to so I assumed that this guy must have been her husband. I could not let this revelation deter me. The woman and I had shared a moment! Besides, fortune favors the bold. At this point, I'm buzzing on alcohol and without a thought, I walked up beside the woman and placed my right hand on her lower back. With my other hand, I grabbed the attention of the man as I pointed to the woman and said, "Excuse me sir? Is this your wife?" He confirmed what I had already assumed so I continued. "You NEED to hang on to her and take her home tonight or I WILL! This woman is absolutely ravishing!" I looked at her face as she lit up. Her already stunning smile was even wider now and so I am sure that I had made her night. The husband lets out a small chuckle and agreed emphatically. He stretched his hands out to introduce himself to me and instructed me to come back to the booth for free drinks whenever I wanted. In hindsight, you shouldn't make it a habit to speak freely to another man's wife but she was worth it. Ultimately, what I said was a compliment so it worked out. It wasn't like I told him, "Excuse me! Do you have a permit for this animal?" This woman was beautiful and our "moment" held so true with me that in regards to other girls,  the night was ruined. If I couldn't have her, then I didn't want anyone else. Flashback to the night before Thanksgiving and it was with this same passion that Amanda was gazing at me. I took a seat next to her and began our first, live conversation. I couldn't act on the signs I was reading because I was inexperienced with the situation. Every time I would look into her eyes, staring so seductively back at me, the thought kept flashing in my head, over and over again. "Married...Married...Married." I couldn't shake it, so I decided to feel the situation out and be more reserved than I usually am.  

          What compounded the situation was that up until that night, I assumed that her separation had happened months before. Wrong! I quickly learned that her husband had literally walked out on her the week before. :::Cricket:::Cricket:::Cricket. I had not been home in years so I was none the wiser, but the rest of Clarenceville High that I did not talk to must have known this fact. The tension was that thick, as the looks that were being directed back at Amanda and I, were not of the approving variety. Fuck those people. Looking back on it, I probably was the perfect choice to be seated besides Amanda that night because I never fit in at Clarenceville. I could careless about what they thought of me but the plot had THICKENED. In my mind, I was wondering, "Am I allowed to be here?" Technically she was still married as a separation has no legal recognition in the state of Michigan. I would know as "Separation" was one of my parent's favorite games to play in my childhood. I composed myself enough to talk to her, as I had not seen her in years. She was one year ahead of me in high school and outside of a Pre-calculus class, we never talked. I was essentially meeting her for the first time. This is how I chose to view it and so I played it cool. I am sure that she thought that I was shy or something but my mind was consumed with only one thought. "Married...Married...Married." She wanted to dance and sarcastically, I told her that I wasn't as "young as I used to be." A lap dance was proposed and I put a stop to this. Due to the flirting, there were OBVIOUS sparks, and moments later, she began feeling my abs. As I guided her soft hand up and down against my stomach, I grew fiercely erect. I utterly desired something that I shouldn't and this thought weighed heavy. I managed to persevere but wouldn't you know it, at the end of the night, she asked me to drive her home. She had been "drinking" (if one and a half drinks qualifies). ANY OTHER GIRL and it would have been on! Let's put it this way. If she was trying NOT to hook up with me, she was failing MISERABLY! All the signs were there. I teased her on being a lightweight but then obliged to drive her home. When we arrived at her house, we sat in the car and talked for a moment. The conversation ended and I bluntly told her that I had to kick her out of the car. So in that moment where you embrace before parting ways, I made it a point to offer the side of my cheek. You have to understand, for me, this was a FIRST in regards to a girl that I actually found attractive. She told me that I was a "good guy" as she opened the car door and stepped into the rain. I waited for her to enter her house before backing out of her driveway to return home. On the drive back I remember thinking "This is wrong!" I promised myself that I would not do ANYTHING with this girl until her divorce was finalized. I failed...

        

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you showed up to Hotel Arch so determined to find a bed-mate. I actually recall you trying to tell me this story that night but I either couldn't focus or you couldn't articulate - probably both.

    Nice graduation night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...we drank HEAVILY! But it was more than that, it was with being back with all of you, and my birthday and her, so the plot thickens...I'm just trying to get this back story out of the way so I can actually tell about that AMAZING Easter trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hearing about this weekend from your point of view and then from Cassie's. Obviously, her intentions of the night were very different from yours, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey hey....it actually turned into a noble cause lol

    ReplyDelete