Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Post-Graduation: Home And Heartbreak (Part 5): Adultery With Amanda IV"

          At that moment in time, I was still under the assumption that we could limit our connection to the emotional variety. In my mind, I could hold out for a few months until her divorce was finalized. Wrong! Looking back on it, I can see how my reasoning was the proverbial, slippery slope. If I granted that it was okay to talk to her, then it was okay to hang out with her, then it was okay to kiss her, then it was okay to REALLY kiss her, until it was finally okay to have sex with her. The fact is that the chemistry between us was electric. So any qualms that my head had about the situation, were silenced by the fact that being with her was SOOO arousing. After Thanksgiving, I told myself that I wasn't even going to kiss her till her situation worked out. I accomplished this goal for about two weeks, but then one night, as we were coming out of L George's, a Coney Island restaurant by where we live, she leaned into me and kissed me. I saw the kiss coming late, so when I moved my head to get out of the way, she was still able to catch one side of my lips. Fuck! Anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE to kiss. It's what I do, and in fact, people that can't kiss bother me. So there I was under the starry night, in the L George's parking lot, thinking, "now she's done it!" I pulled her into me and properly introduced myself, the 1502 way. My lips melted into hers and my body SCREAMED for hers, but my mind said, "NO!" We were now kissers and it was going to stay that way. We continued being kissers for a week or so, and not wanting to reveal too much from my novel "Galfing: A Young Man's Guide," I'll only divulge the first time that we hooked up (By the way, I'm getting better with these shameless plugs).


          One Thursday night, we decided to go to the movies. It was right before 10 pm so it wasn't too late for a night. The movie that we ended up seeing was "The Next Three Days" with Russell Crowe. Russell Crowe's wife gets convicted of a murder and there is not enough evidence to acquit her. The plot revolved around Russell Crowe's character, plotting his wife's escape from prison. I am not sure if we had previously decided to see this film or if we chose it upon arrival. As we were paying for it, I grabbed her and passionately kissed her in front of the attendants. This drove her wild as according to her, she never kissed in public, so it was this new thing for her. Until she mentioned it, I wasn't aware I was doing anything special because at 1502, that's ALL we did. Excuse us for partying! Her and I were now kissers so anytime the desire arose, I would forcefully grab her and with my lips, tell her EXACTLY how I felt. So we were kissing and walking (this is very hard to do) to where our movie was playing. Expecting some kind of movie crowd, that would compel us to calm down, we opened the doors to find that we were alone. The aisle divided the theater in half, so we made our way halfway down the aisle, and turned left to take our seats at the end of the row. As she undid her knee length, North Face coat, I observed for the first time what she was wearing. She had this cute top, with a tight pair of jeans, that were neatly tucked into a pair of knee high, black, leather boots. She looked stunning and I pounced. I turned her around and threw her against the wall and began kissing her. Even her scent was ravishing, as I believe it was Vera Wang. Everything about her excited my five senses. Thus I was kissing her lips, her ears, her neck and it was only the start of the movie, that snapped me out of passionate craze. 

          We sat down to begin watching the film, but then she wanted to move to the other side of the theater. She had observed that those seats in the middle had more space between them as they were handicap accessible. We grabbed our belongings and made our way over. I sat down and she sat on top of me. At this point, she's turned on, thanks to yours truly, so she starts grinding seductively on top of me. I was talking with Stev recently and he agreed that girls knowing how to ride is becoming a lost art. As she moved alluringly on top of me, I realized that Amanda was not one of these girls. This was not her first rodeo and though I hadn't experienced it yet, I knew that she could ride with the best of them. There I was watching the movie with one eye, and observing her silhouette with the other. If there had been a thermometer near by, you could visually observe it rise, as I grew more aroused. Moments later, I had this raging erection and couldn't take it anymore. I reached both hands around her thighs and rubbed them back and forth across the inner portion. I met no resistance, so I walked my fingers up to the button and opened it. She was now tense with anticipation, and slid down to now straddle my right thigh. I walked my fingers to her zipper and deliberately, slid it down. Slowly, I opened the flaps and eased my right hand into her panties. From that position, I couldn't actually enter her so I settled for playing with her clitoris. When I found it, she let out this pleasure filled moan and so I continued, more excitedly. The theater was now filled with the sounds from the film, and her desire to muffle her squeals of delight. At one point, she was writhing so vigorously on top of me, that she had this perfect arch in her back. So I stood up and and pulled her to the ground in front of us. Like I had done when we were against the wall, I was now consumed with the desire to have her. With my mouth, I ravaged her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her hair, her ears and the top of her chest. Now on top of her, I was able to slide my fingers into her and she was squirming in ecstasy. We continued like this for an inordinate amount of time until she couldn't take it anymore. Earnestly, she looked up at me with her doe eyes. They were dripping with anticipation as she managed to say, "I want you..." I wanted nothing more but her words had managed to snap me out of my assault. The floor was cold and hard, and so it did not provide the adequate setting. Before getting up, I leaned down to kiss her and as I raised my head, I looked right and noted that the head of one of the attendants was scanning back and forth in the rectangular, door windows. I am sure that he was wondering where we were. If he had only managed to look down then he could have observed two pairs of legs sticking out into the isle. He walked away and I pulled Amanda up so that we could finish watching the movie. As we did, she grabbed my finger that had been inside her and seductively sucked on it. In that moment, I could have died a happy man. Seriously, if I had a ring in my possession, I could have proposed right there, that's how good I felt about her.

          Our tryst that night was one of those things where you say, "really a movie floor?" However, after experiencing it with her, it becomes "REALLY A MOVIE FLOOR!!!" It remains, one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Maybe I am too close to it, but simply writing this was slightly arousing as it was that hot! Seriously, don't knock it till you've tried it. I highly recommend it with "Zero Chin's Up!" (Haha, that's going to be our new thing. When you dislike something you grade it on the "Chin-O-Meter"). By the way, I also recommend the "Next Three Days," at least what I saw. About a week and a half later, we ended up having sex and that was not planned as well. I would tell you about it here, but "You can't sample the milk and not expect to buy the cow!" (For the past two days, I've really wanted to use this idiom, but where in my life is this an appropriate thing to say?) To get more stories like this, you must read my novel, "Galfing: A Young Man's Guide." The character that she inspires is "Marie" and in my opinion the novel is a great read; ESPECIALLY because I wrote it. I will say this about sex with Amanda though. I put it down! I used to "SMANG" the shit out of this girl. Haha. To understand that phrase you have to watch this video on YouTube LEMME SMANG IT! One day, she could hate me to my core, but she can never deny that I used to wear her out. I tend to be a marathon runner, a fact that Stev still argues with me over. So when her and I used to hook up, she would have to stop as she would get sore. One time she actually looked at me and said, "What is wrong with you! On average, sex lasts for 8 minutes." I could only laugh. Sidenote, 8 minutes??? Has foreplay even started at 8 minutes? Secretly though, I took pleasure in this, as when I met her, her husband invented EVERYTHING including sex. CLEARLY, she was mistaken.

4 comments:

  1. The funniest thing about this post is that I saw that movie LAST NIGHT ha, and of course it happens to be in your post today. I dunno what it is that makes us think so alike but it is uncanny. I also know what it's like to have some fun in a theater as my first official date with my high school sweetheart had a similar scenario unfold, minus the use of the cold floor ha.

    On a side note..."she would get sore" the number one reason I say that being a Marathon man EVERY TIME can be troublesome. But Also I've witnessed you putting it down and really I CAN'T hate ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha @Stev

    Also, I like this Chin-o-meter...If it's the opposite of thumbs up tho then wouldn't "2 Chin's Down" be better. As for my point of view of public places, let's not forget my escapades in the dirtiest streets and alleys of Mexico. I'm a fan of public places I believe, only because of the risk of getting caught.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiice erotic novel! For next time: I like westerns...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... hey she was doubting me, I HAD to. She ACTUALLY hit me up not 4 you know what, but understandably upset that I told this story but she was more mad about the details of her divorce coming out???? "Girls...It be like that sometimes!" and Chin, maybe the Chin-O-Meter can be sideways or something for the Asianess, but it's a work in progress, we can work it out. And yes, Sweeny, the novel goes through a lot, but a western? Hasn't the team learned enough from gunplay this season?

    ReplyDelete